IT Functional Consultant
- Define, implement and support information systems based on Business needs and designated clients requirements;
- Design, develop, support and document solutions and lead clients throughout implementation and support phases;
- Interact with internal and external clients regarding project matters/Support and build and maintain relationship to ensure high customer satisfaction;
- Provide clients’ support on specific ERP;
- Train client staff as required;
- Work alongside Client Team and third party organizations as required;
- Proactively maintain knowledge repository of current and future solutions.
- Degree holder in Business, IT or any related field;
- At least 3 years of experience, relevant to this position;
- Excellent understanding of Business Processes : Finance, Trade & Logistic, Manufacturing;
- Deep knowledge of an ERP system, process based system;
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal) both English & French;
- Ability to work within a team.
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview