Cost & Financial Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability or other financial activities within the enterprise.
- Prepare monthly management and yearly accounts; reconcile GL control accounts; prepare AFS.
- Prepare the company’s annual budget and forecasts in line with the business strategy.
- Reconcile vat control account; ensure submission of statutory reports.
- Oversee cash flow management and proceed with suppliers’ payments.
- Carry out planned and spot inventory counts.
- Design, implement and realize appropriate performance analyses versus standards (incl. operational cost and gross margin analyses).
- Implement sound internal controls and ensure their compliance.
- Willing to take initiatives to drive the business forward (i.e. cost-benefits analyses for financial opportunities).
- Degree in Accounting & Finance with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Willing to work and live in Seychelles.
- IT proficient (Accounting software).
- Flexible and good at multi-tasking.
- Curious and willing to be present on the factory floor.
- Be result-oriented.
- Ability to discern errors.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Rigorous and able to work autonomously.
- Highly confidential & ethical.