At KFC, with more than 35 years of experience, our team is at the heart of our operation. We’re always looking to offer a great place to work and our culture aims to create a work environment that is friendly, fun, supportive with a focus on offering great service to our customers.
The Area Manager’s role is to provide leadership with a high impact coaching in order to support his/her Team to adhere to overall unit performance across 4 key metrics:
- Customer satisfaction
- Brand Standards
- The ability to engage our Teams to deliver on objectives set
- Enhance and monitor our customer experience through established surveys and tools
- Ensure all accountable stores are at Standard as per Restaurant Operations Compliance Check (ROCC)
- Monitor all accountable stores over agreed financial KPIs
The Area Manager will also be called to support Regional Operations
- This role will require business acumen and the ability to think beyond the core operational elements in order to effectively lead and inspire a Team to achieve breakthrough results.
- Bachelor degree in Management or Operation processes or Finance
- At least 3 years of managerial experience. Previous multi site area/retail management experience will be an advantage
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Ability to coach and develop his/her Team to achieve results with a human touch
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to implement strategy and projects
- Has a major focus on quality metrics
- Good knowledge of MS Office is essential